What is Hemp Seed Oil and Why it is so Important Today?

hemp-seed-oil-india

Today, hemp seed oil has become more popular as a dietary supplement, best for amazing health, wellness and skin. This is the oil contains a very high level of linoleic and alpha-linoleic essential fatty acids, which in turn lubricate and moisturize the skin, and very useful in the treatment of symptoms of eczema, psoriasis, and rash. In addition, daily internal consumption of hemp oil reduces blood cholesterol, reduces blood plaque and lowers blood pressure.

Nutritionists claim – using just 3 tablespoons of hemp seeds into your daily diet, will make you feel much better. One can make delicious and healthy food easier than ever, for instance – one can add seeds to vegetable or fruit smoothies and yogurt, sprinkle them on oatmeal for breakfast, salads, meat, and fish dishes. In addition, hemp seeds have a very pleasant taste as a separate dish, and they can be eaten separately as sunflower seeds.

Hemp is one of those rare plants that can fully meet the body’s protein needs. This is called as a full source of “building material” where it contains 9 essential amino acids along with other elements which are very important for the body. Moreover, the hemp plant is a great source of sulfur-containing acids methionine and cysteine, which is essential for the production of vital enzymes and cellular detoxification. In addition, hemp proteins are rich in amino acids with a branched molecular structure, are necessary for the growth and recovery of muscle tissue. Almost 60% of the proteins found in hemp seeds consist of edestine, called as a source of globulin, and the remaining 40% – of albumin. The molecular structure of edestin and albumin is similar to that of human proteins. Due to this feature, hemp proteins easily penetrate into the blood system and are absorbed, subsequently playing an important role in the production and restoration of DNA.

pure-hemp-seed-oil

Talking about the fatty acids, there are two forms of essential fatty acids that the human body must contain in a certain proportion- the aforementioned omega-3 and omega-6. Due to the intensive consumption of refined vegetable oils, meat, poultry and dairy products, most people have a very high level of omega-6. Hemp also contains omega-6 and omega-3 in the optimal ratio – 3.75:1, that is why such properties of hemp seed oil make it one of the main components of anti-inflammatory therapeutic diets. Hemp seeds are also a source of gamma linoleic acid (GLA), helps in improving great health and wellness. Must know that GLA can play a vital role in recovery from inflammatory diseases and is one of the main nutrients affecting the body’s hormonal balance as well as adequate GLA intake contributes to better skin, hair and nail health.

We must know there are various benefits of hemp oil and it is also known for GLA, which produces a noticeable effect by stimulating metabolism. At the same time, the accumulated fat (“brown” adipose tissue), which is known to be very difficult to get rid of, is actively split and consumed as an energy source. Moreover, GLA activates metabolic processes, providing key nutrients to the energy system of cells. If this system works effectively in every cell of our body, it is able to remove toxic substances at the cellular level. If not – in the cells accumulate toxins and metabolism slows down.          

Also, the hemp contains other essential elements, including-

∙         omega-3, omega-6 fatty acids in optimal ratio;

∙         gamma-linoleic acid, which is crucial in metabolic processes;

∙         9 essential amino acids (a complete source of protein);

∙         21 types of proteins that fully meet the needs of the human body

However, this is something that can’t be ignored and we should include the same in our daily diet.  

Author: Kushagra B.

Writer, blogger and traveler.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *